Saturday 21 September 2013

Saeon is back

From ‘Ara Remix’ featuring Brymo to ‘Lie’ ft Flowssick and Jara,
starlet, Saeon has been consistent with producing quality and
fun sounds that have kept the crowd dancing.
The singer was recently on a six-month break, leaving her fans to
wonder where she was. She is back though.
According to her, she had gone to learn more about the Nigerian
music market.
Now she’s back with a new look, new sound and new attitude.
“For six months, I was learning more about the Nigerian music
market, understanding what the people wanted and infusing it in
my own style of music. I kept recording throughout my
rebranding phase and I’m quite pleased with what I have
achieved,” she tells Saturday Beats.
Saeon says she has recorded over 100 songs, some of which
include collaborations with other well-established artistes.
Coming out strong, she is now NAFDAC’s newest ADVOCATE,
commissioned to create a jingle for the agency’s newest cutting
edge technology -the scratch and text process to verify the
originality of a drug before purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment