Monday 30 September 2013

Mourinho storms out of press conference.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, walked of
his press conference ahead of their
Champions League clash against Steaua
Bucharest, after he was questioned about
Kevin de Bruyne’s absence from the squad.
When he was asked about the Belgian’s
omission, he replied: “This is fantastic
because no one asks me about [Juan] Mata.
You have spoken about Mata for three
weeks. Now you’re asking about Kevin.
“You are impressed in the players
who are not playing. He was not
selected. It was my decision. Only 11 can
play and I tried to decide, by what they do
on the pitch when they play and in training

“This fellow knows me for nine years and
that I make mistakes, but I try to be honest
all the time. I was honest with Juan
because of what he’s done in training and
what he’s done in the game he played, and
so he plays. With Kevin I didn’t like the
match he played against Swindon, and I
didn’t like the way he was training. But you
only ask about the guys who were not
selected. Thank you.”
Having said that, he turned over his chair
and left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment