Monday 23 September 2013

How to get a Job, A wife and of course, A reputation.

The kidnapers of your son sir! He says
you've grossly undervalued your company
to fix the random amount!
------
Ask.. whatever you want, but don't ask me
to walk my talk.
------
Dad – Dear, I want you to marry a girl of
my choice.
Son – no way..
Dad - She is the daughter of world's
richest man.
Son – then its done.
Then his dad goes to that richest man..
Dad - I want your daughter to marry my
son.
Rich man – nope
Dad: He is the COO of world bank.
Rich man – then its done.
Then Dad again goes to president of
bank.
He asked – appoint my son the COO of
the world bank.
Him – Never
Dad: – He is the son in law of World's
richest man.
Him – then its fine.
THIS IS Smartness...!!
------
The only thing our students want to hear
from you, sir, is how to engineer jobs in
the current market!

No comments:

Post a Comment