Sunday 29 September 2013

Meet Nigeria's youngest social media blogger.(15)

Meet Elugbaju Temitayo Samuel (@eliteinks)the sole author of eliteink.blogspot.com.
When did u start your blog?
Well I have created a lot of websites, blogs, both mine and for others, but i started eliteink.blogspot.com early this year.
What made you think of a social media blog?
I saw the list of young bloggers, all they did was blog about science and animal, so i decided to stand out. Which has been helpful since i started. I dont base it on only gossips, i post, sport, jokes, quotes, touching stories.
How many views did you get per day?
At first i was the only one viewing my blog, but now am getting nothing less than 3000 visits per day with the help of my roommate 16(Oluwadamilare) also a student of Ekiti State University 200 level, plant science.
What has been your greatest challenge?
Been a University student studying Industrial Chemistry, my parent were concerned about my grades but with God involved i was understood.
Well what did you have for youths like you?
I will tell like my pals out there to keep close to their aims, "everything is achieveable".

No comments:

Post a Comment