Thursday 26 September 2013

“I Washed Toilets To Survive In US”: A Shocking Confession From Mr. Incredible - M.I

Popular rapper, M.I Abaga actually gained
the respect of his teaming fans when he
opened on his early days in music industry,
and how life looked like when things were
hard. He told his grass to grace story to
station crew of Dream 925FM, where he
chose to hang out just a few hours before
the Star Music Trek concert in Enugu on
Saturday.
M.I disclosed that during his hustling days,
he was employed as Personal Assistant to
popular Jeremiah Gyang. And that he met
Waje and Djinee in Enugu for the first time
while struggling to establish his career. He
equally disclosed that 7000 miles away from
home, in (U.S,) he had to resort to washing
toilets to put food on his table.
Even after returning to Nigeria, while
passionately nurturing massive dreams of
fame and fortune, this artiste also had to
work as a waiter at a popular café in Jos.
M.I said “I’m really proud of these
indigenous art forms and it’s a blessing for
me to be a part of an industry that has
notable artistes such as Olamide, Phyno,
Mr Raw and others in it. This is the future
of great music in Nigeria,” he added.
Does hard work pay? All you have to do is
look at M.I’s life to find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment