Tuesday 1 October 2013

Stupid replies(jokes)

Stupid Answers for Stupid Questions:

1. Someone calls you at 2 am in the night and ask you "are you sleeping?"
Ans: no, I’m picking beans.          
  2. They see you coming out of the bathroom, wet; ''did you just have a bath?''
Ans: no, I fell into the toilet bowl

3. You standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor going to your office, yet they ask; ''going up?''
Ans: no, I’m waiting for my office to come down and get me!

4. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and you still asks him; ''are those flowers?''
Ans: no baby, they're carrots!

5. You're in the queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a friend see's you and ask; ''what are
you doing here?''
Ans: I’m here to pay my school fees!

6. When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; ''are you sleeping?''
Ans: No! I'm practicing to die.

7. You went to a restaurant n the
waiter asks you: ''Plz can I get you a table?''
Ans: No. I’m here to eat on the floor. Abeg laff make u share to anoda person to laff too

No comments:

Post a Comment